FYI: * You will need specific data from Genesys PureEngage. As you set up PlayVox’s software, you’ll be named an admin user.
- Also you will be required to have technical background .
- Similarly, if you’d like to set up a new integration, then you’ll be required to be a PlayVox admin user as well.
This is the data you’ll be asked for during the integration:
Please take into consideration that in order to integrate Genesys PureEngage and PlayVox you'll be required some specifications.
You will also need to request RCBS functionality, to do so please follow this steps.
About the credentials you need:
Now that you have all the data you’ll need you can continue with the integration process.
About the data we process, it is transmitted using encrypted TLSv1.1 and higher over HTTPS and data at rest is kept encrypted using industry standard AES-256 on EBS Volumes in Amazon Web Services (AWS) facilities in the USA.
If you’d like to know more about integrations, we have articles on:
- Genesys PureEngage Integration Operation Mode
- Integration’s FAQs article
- Integrating PlayVox with Customer Interaction platforms
Last Edited: 03.27.19