FYI: * You will need data from the Zendesk Chat's account owner. As you set up PlayVox’s software, you’ll be named an admin user.
- Similarly, if you’d like to set up a new integration, then you’ll be required to be a PlayVox admin user as well.
This is the data you’ll be asked for during the integration:
(This first 2 steps will happen only if you are not signed into Zendesk).
A walkthrough on how to get Zendesk Chat’s client ID and client Secret:
Log in into Zendesk (remember it must be with an Owner’s account) > Dashboard > Settings > API > Add API Client > Client Name: PlayVox > Company: PlayVox > Redirect URLs: https://my.playvox.com/zopim/authcode_callback > Create API Client > copy Client ID and Client Secret
About the credentials you need:
Now that you have all the data you’ll need you can continue with the integration process.
About the data we process, it is transmitted using encrypted TLSv1.1 and higher over HTTPS and data at rest is kept encrypted using industry standard AES-256 on EBS Volumes in Amazon Web Services (AWS) facilities in the USA.
If you’d like to know more about integrations, we have articles on:
- Find what you can do with Zendesk Chat + PlayVox
- Integration’s FAQs article
- Integrating PlayVox with Customer Interaction platforms
- API Consumption For PlayVox’s Existing Integrations
Last Edited: 12.14.18