FYI: * You will need data from the Zendesk's account owner. As you set up PlayVox’s software, you’ll be named an admin user.
- Similarly, if you’d like to set up a new integration, then you’ll be required to be a PlayVox admin user as well.
This is the data you’ll be asked for during the integration:
(This first 2 steps will happen only if you are not signed into Zendesk).
A walkthrough on how to get Zendesk's subdomain URL:
Log into Zendesk (remember it must be with an owner’s account) > in the browser window copy the first part of the web address just before the period (.) and the word zendesk > paste in the required space by PlayVox > click accept > click allow PlayVox to access Zendesk
About the credentials you need:
Now that you have all the data you’ll need you can continue with the integration process.
About the data we process, it is transmitted using encrypted TLSv1.1 and higher over HTTPS and data at rest is kept encrypted using industry standard AES-256 on EBS Volumes in Amazon Web Services (AWS) facilities in the USA.
If you’d like to know more about integrations, we have articles on:
- Supported Operation Modes for Zendesk’s Integration and API consumption
- Find what you can do with Zendesk + PlayVox
- Integration’s FAQs article
- Integrating PlayVox with Customer Interaction platforms
Last Edited: 12.12.18