PlayVox Enhancements and Improvements.
Our goal is to make the PlayVox experience enjoyable for you and your team. As well as help you get the most out of PlayVox.
So, what’s new?
- A new Quality report allows you to view scorecard results by one team or multiple teams.
- A new Quality report that lists evaluations with failed sections and failed evaluations.
- The multi-step feature on a quality scorecard is now configurable by administrators. If turned off, the option is not presented when building new scorecards.
- Administrators can now archive coaching topics to better manage the list of available topics.
- New integration with cloud-based customer support software Freshdesk. You can now import your Freshdesk tickets to evaluate the quality of your customer interactions.
- Zendesk integration: we have made some enhancement to our Zendesk integration. These improvements translate into more stability and better performance when transferring data.
We hope you like the changes we’ve made. We are open to receive your feedback as it is very important for us, so feel free to contact us anytime.