We are excited to tell you about new features and enhancements to the PlayVox platform.
Let's see what is new:
Find (now called Interactions)
- We have created a new dashboard layout to view and find all your customer interactions in one place.
- All interactions are displayed on the same home page with their current status. Even interactions that have already been evaluated.
- You can now evaluate an interaction that’s already been evaluated by other analysts. And see the historic data of all analysts that have evaluated an interaction.
- When evaluating, you can now switch to a Manual Mode. Which means that you can evaluate an agent without selecting an interaction.
- Now, all Quality Analysts in PlayVox can create or edit filters to find interactions.
You can now edit the following fields of a scorecard that has already been used in evaluations:
- Section name
- Question description
- Answer texts
- Custom field texts
- Add or remove answers to the Multiple or Single custom fields
- We added a new Evaluations tab, where you can find evaluations by using advanced filters such as a scorecard custom field value. You can also search evaluations across all your scorecards within this same dashboard.
- You can now save unfinished evaluations as drafts, to finish them later on.
- We improved the layout of our calibration dashboard. View all your Quality Analyst calibration results in one place.
- View the status of each participant’s evaluations from the dashboard. No waiting until all the participants have completed their evaluations.
- Experts can now edit their own answers if needed.
- You can now delete participants from a calibration process. As well as allow all participants to leave comments or feedback in a session.
- You can now view an average of all scorecard scores per agent. For each agent and by teams as well.
- Within the Results by Agent report, you can now view the list of agents that have not been evaluated.
Did this answer your question?