- Automatic follow-up detection on coaching sessions. When a coaching session is created, the system will automatically detect and report on the number of follow-ups a Team Leader does for a coaching session.
- Bulk coaching option on QA reports. From the Coaching Opportunities Report, PlayVox Users will be able to create a single coaching session for all agents identified with a specific quality issue or occurrence.
- Import Call recordings via SFTP for Quality Assurance. Admins will have the option to upload audio files from their phone or call recording systems directly into PlayVox via a Secure FTP connector.
- Support for N/A type of answers on QA scorecards. When creating QA scorecards, now users with access to manage QA scorecards will have the option to add answers with N/A type.
- Filters added to the "Manage Scorecards" view on Quality. Added the option to filter scorecards by status, name, or by a team.
- Ability to edit a QA evaluation after submitting it. Now evaluators will have the option to update the values of an evaluation after the form is submitted.
- Report with all the evaluations conducted for a QA scorecard. A new report was added to the drop-down list of QA reports. The "QA evaluations" report will display the evaluations available for a specific period of time.