If you’re looking for an exact number we should tell you that there are way too many variables and scenarios that will affect a specific result, therefore we have to be absolutely honest: we can’t give you an exact answer for every integration 😔.
These are the ones we do have specific data for:
What we can do for the other integrations is let you know some of the variables that play an important role in API consumption:
1.Filtering type: depending on the integration(s) you have (see table at the end), there are two types of filtering:
- Basic filters - they, in fact, consume a low amount of API calls due to the volume of handled data.
- Advanced filters - these might imply a higher API consumption.
*Each integration defines its filters and API consumption differently.
2. Interaction types and details: as you might know, each customer can have their CRM interactions structured differently as far as default data and content details (attachments, notes, etc.) go - depending on how your integration works, it might require a single API call to request all the related data or it might require a call per detail.
Since each integration has its own parameters when it comes to API consumption, we strongly advise you to check out the API calculator of your integration (FYI - not all integrations have a calculator - check table below).
3. Other variables to have in mind:
- Evaluation volume
- Amount of users
- Data syncing periodicity
- Interaction volume
Do you have any additional questions? Just let us know… you can either leave a comment, ask on our chat or contact your AE/CSM directly.
NOTE: About the data we process, it is transmitted using encrypted TLSv1. over HTTPS and data at rest is kept encrypted using industry standard AES-256 on EBS Volumes in Amazon Web Services (AWS) facilities in the USA.
If you’d like to know more about integrations, we have articles on:
- Integration’s FAQs article
- Integrating PlayVox with Customer Interaction platforms
- Important Requirements to Properly Set Up PlayVox
Last Edited: 08.13.19