Kustomer is a powerful, customer-centric, omnichannel platform. Paired with Playvox (ahem! …The best WEM software on the market) your team will be primed for Quality success! Together, we put the customer first, focusing on delivering exceptional experiences with personalized and proactive support.
This article will help you connect Kustomer to Playvox in the blink of an eye!
Note: You’ll need to be an Admin in both Kustomer and Playvox to complete the integration.
Let’s check it out.
Go to Kustomer
1. Log in to your Kustomer account.
2. Click on Settings from the tab on the left.
4. Click on + Add API Key
A popup window will appear.
5. Create your Name and select the applicable Roles.
Note: In order to complete the integration, make sure you also select the org.permission role.
Quick tip: Best practice is to align your API Name with a role in order to limit the operation requests that key can perform. Make sure the name is clear and makes sense for your team's needs.
6. Set the Expiration option to No Expiration if you want to avoid having to create it periodically.
7. Click on Create.
Another popup window will appear.
8. Copy the token into a safe document. You’ll need this for the corresponding field within the Playvox integration page.
Important: Make sure to keep your API Token in a safe place that you can access later. For security reasons, once you close the window, you will no longer have access to it.
9. Finally, before closing this tab, please make sure to copy your subdomain. Example: https://diaryfrank.kustomerapp.com
Enter Kustomer information into Playvox
1. Log in to your Playvox account.
2. Go to Settings > Integrations.
3. Click the New button at the top right.
4. A new window will appear. Select Kustomer from the Integrations list.
5. Another window will appear. Fill in the Name of your connector and paste the API Token and the part of the domain that you copied from Kustomer in steps 8 and 9.
6. Click Accept.
Hoorah! You’ve done it! You’ll now be able to see the integration on your Integrations Settings page.
Now that you’ve successfully integrated Kustomer with Playvox, we’ll show you how to import users and manage your integration.
1. Click the Actions button next to your Kustomer integration.
2. Click Edit to modify the name and API Token.
3. Select Import Users from the Actions Drop-Down menu.
4. Select the users that you want to import.
5. Click Close after the users have been imported.
6. Click on Settings to view your Integration Logs and to manage your Integration Details.
Note: You may want to check out this article for more information on managing your Interaction Details.
7. Click Delete if you’d like to delete the integration.
8. Click Accept.
This integration supports batch mode, which allows a wider range of filters.
Important: If you have sensitive metadata you don’t want Playvox to store, please contact your CSM and request for it not to be saved.
Remember, in-depth ticket details are only retrieved on-demand when you explore them within our platform - they are never stored on our end.
Data is transmitted using encrypted TLSv1.2 over HTTPS and data at rest is kept encrypted using industry standard AES-256 on EBS Volumes in Amazon Web Services (AWS) facilities in the USA.
Good work! You’ve successfully integrated Kustomer & Playvox. You can now flawlessly manage your interactions and stay connected with your “kustomers”!