What are other users, like yourself, asking about Quality's Workloads add-on?
Among the things you might be wondering about PlayVox's Workloads:
1. What is the difference between a Regular Workload and a Standalone Workload?
- Regular Workloads: it's meant to be used when having an integration from where to pull interactions from to be evaluated. This gives you the chance to filter out interactions according to your specific needs (source or type). Evaluations found will depend on them being available - otherwise the "found available evaluations" will be shown and used for the week's workload. A Regular Workload also allows you to type-in the number of days (prior to current date) you'd like the workloads to pull tickets from. The higher the number, the wider option range of tickets to be randomly assigned.
- Standalone Workloads: in this case there will be no filters to choose from, therefore, creating a workload as standalone will only assign analysts' the number of evaluations to be completed from the selected team members and not based on an integration's interactions. With this option you will always find the 100% of the evaluations.
2. What benefits exactly does PlayVox's Workloads provide my team/process?It allows you to create customized workloads for quality analysts (deciding how to distribute the workload among x number of analysts and in which period of time), permitting you to automatically track (filtering types of interactions in regular workloads) the assignments and goals set. You can even set regular workloads for random selection and assignment to analysts. In other words, PlayVox's Workloads helps you and your team be more productive.
3. Does Workloads' Add-on have any additional cost to my plan?Not at all, it is included in our Quality Product, even from the Starter Plan.
4. What do I need to have Workloads? You MUST have our Quality Product, and of course a great team to apply it to!
5. Can I use Workloads if I don't have any integrations or connectors? Yes! if you're a standalone customer then you can use the Standalone Workloads Add-on.
6. How do I set-up Workloads? Follow the step-by-step instructions we have published for you - it's pretty easy, it won't take you more than 10 mins!
7. Can I reassign a workload to a different quality analyst? Nope, once you've assigned a workload to an analyst then he/she should finish it.
8. Why didn't the workload assign the number of evaluations I configured? availability may occur because:
- not enough interactions for the selected team members (team member without assigned interactions or enough assigned interactions (team member left, on vacation, etc.)
- filters: if the time range is to short, filter is to complex (very sporadic tickets) i.e: 2 evaluations per user but one only has 1
- automatic reseting that may affect the number of assignations either for less or more evaluations depending on: if a team member left or a team member arrived.
9. Why didn't new workloads trigger? This happens if there were no interactions for any of the agents assigned to the Workload for the same different reasons explained above.
10. Why am I seeing a "pending" assignment status? This happens when the system doesn't find any evaluations to assign. Re-assigning will happen every 4 hours only 4 times per workload (first attempt will happen at 12AM - based on your General Time Zone, and last one at 12PM). After 4 tries without finding evaluations, the workload's status will show "failed". In this case you'll have to wait until the next workload reset (next Monday).
11. Where can I see the amount of assignment attempts?You can see them by clicking on the workload's status, which will show the workload's log.
12. Do the workloads created renew automatically? Yeap, a workload resets automatically week-over-week. FYI - If edits are made to a workload, interaction assignments will be reflected at the start of the next week.
13. Can you set the criteria for the interactions that the workload will take into consideration?Most definitely, you can select the filters to be used to determine the source or type of interactions to be assigned in a workload. FYI - Only one filter can be set for each workload.
14. Can I assign Monthly, bi-weekly or daily workloads?You can assign weekly workloads only.
15. Does Workloads Add-on have the option to skip an interaction? Yes it does, it actually has some cool skipping properties.
16. Can an Admin or Super Admin view the tickets assigned to their QAs? Yeap, and not only that, this type of users have different views/reports they can manage.
17. Can the QAs get notifications on the remaining time left to complete an assignment? Nope, we don't currently have this option.
18. Is there a report where I can see the real-time progress of a workload? Yes, it is called the QA analysts productivity report
If you’d like to read more about Workloads, how about these articles:
- Configuring Quality Analysts' Workloads
- Quality Assurance Analysts and PlayVox's Workloads. Skipping Properties for Admins and SuperAdmins.
- PlayVox's Workloads Reports.
If you have a question that didn't appear here, then please let us know! We will gladly include it. You will, for sure, be helping someone else in the future.
PlayVox is highly compromised with data protection and data privacy. If you’d like to, you can read our privacy policies.
Last Edited: 14.03.19