Playvox allows you to grant and restrict access to various aspects of the Playvox platform based on the users’ roles. For example, a user assigned an Admin role will typically have greater privileges than someone assigned only an Agent role.
In this article, we will show you how to use Playvox’s Roles Management features.
1. Log into Playvox.
2. In the top right-hand corner of your Playvox Dashboard, click on the Settings ⚙ icon. When you do this, a drop-down menu appears. Click Roles Management.
3. You’ll be brought to the Roles Management home page, where you can:
- Search for existing roles
- See the existing roles, as well as the number of users assigned to that role and the Playvox Modules to which the roles grant access
- Create new roles
Searching for Existing Roles
You can use the search bar (located in the top left corner of the Roles Management area) to find specific roles. As you type your keywords into the search bar, you’ll see Playvox automatically filter the results.
Viewing Information About Existing Roles
The Roles Management area provides information about individual roles. More specifically, you can see the number of people assigned to that role (as well as the names of those who have the role) and what Playvox Modules those with that role can access.
In the Users column, you can click the People 👥 icon to see a searchable list of those who have been assigned to the specific role.
Note that you can search for a user by name, as well as change the number of names displayed on a single page.
The Access column indicates which Playvox Modules those who have been assigned that role may access. Clicking on a module name will take you to the settings page for that module where you can fine-tune the access rights. For example, if you click on Quality, you’ll see the permissions settings as it relates to the Quality Module.
Please note that any changes you make to this screen will impact all users with access to the Quality Module, not just those assigned to this role.
Now it's time to continue with the creation of new user roles.
Other articles about Roles Management that you might find useful are:
- How to Modify Module Permissions Based on Roles in Playvox
- Quality Module Permissions Settings
- Essentials Module Permissions Settings
- Performance Module Permissions Settings
- Learning Module Permissions Settings
- Coaching Module Permissions Settings
- Community Module Permissions Settings
- Rewards Module Permissions Settings
Last Edited: 05.29.2019