Users with the appropriate permissions can view the Dispute (as well as any other Disputes filed by Agents). To do so:
- Click on Quality located in the Playvox navigation bar at the top of your screen.
- Switch over to the Disputes tab. This will display the Disputes queue.
The user can filter for disputes using the following criteria:
- The Scorecard used for the Evaluation
- The Team on which the Agent is assigned
- The Agent involved in the Interaction
- The Analyst who provided the initial Evaluation
- The Arbitrator who reviews (or will review) the Dispute
- The Status of the Dispute
- The Date of Dispute
Once a dispute is closed you can have a quick view of the approved, rejected, and total items on the queue list.
If you want to view the Evaluation and Dispute in full:
- Find the disputed Evaluation and click on the Eval # to open up the record.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Evaluation. You’ll see the Not signed: This evaluation has a dispute in progress message. Click View dispute to open and view the Dispute.
This view only includes questions that have been disputed by the agent. Playvox displays the questions, as well as any information provided by the Agent, on a single page.
Assigning an Arbitrator to Disputes
Disputes may be handled by the assigned Arbitrator. You can choose to automatically assign (as the Arbitrator) the dispute to the Analyst who originally handled the Evaluation, or you can choose to manually assign an Arbitrator. Those with the appropriate permissions in Playvox can assign an arbitrator to a Dispute by doing the following:
- Click on Quality, which is located in the Playvox navigation bar at the top of your screen
- Switch over to the Disputes tab to display the Disputes queue
- Find the disputed Evaluation. Click on the Assign icon located to the right. Filter for the appropriate user; once find the user and click on their name, Playvox will automatically assign that person as the Arbitrator of that particular Dispute.
Playvox only allows the user who is assigned as the Arbitrator of a Dispute to handle the Dispute. The Arbitrator can find the Dispute and open it up as follows:
- Click on Quality located in the Playvox navigation bar at the top
- Switch over to the Disputes tab. This will display the Disputes queue
- Find the disputed Evaluation and click on the Eval # to open up the record
- Scroll to the bottom of the Evaluation. You’ll see the Not signed: This evaluation has a dispute in progress message. Click View dispute to open the Dispute and begin resolution.
The Arbitrator can only view questions that have been disputed; the questions that have not been disputed by the Agent do not appear in this area.
When selecting a disputed question, the Arbitrator sees:
- A link to the initial Evaluation
- The supporting information provided by the Agent when making the Dispute
- An area for the Arbitrator to respond with comments, video clips, audio files, or file uploads
The Arbitrator, when reviewing a disputed question, can respond in one of two ways:
- Reject the dispute - if the Arbitrator does not agree with the Agent, they can choose to Reject. The Evaluation does not change.
- Accept the dispute - if the Arbitrator finds that the Agent is correct and the Evaluation is inaccurate, they can click Accept. Playvox will show the Arbitrator the acceptable options they can choose when changing the Evaluation (and therefore the assigned score). The Arbitrator may not lower the Agent’s score; they can only improve it.
Regardless of which option the Arbitrator selects, they must provide the reasoning behind their decision.
If there are multiple questions for which the Arbitrator must review, they can use the navigation pane to move between questions, or they can use the Previous and Next buttons located below individual questions.
When the Arbitrator has responded to all disputed questions, the Send answer button at the bottom of the screen becomes active. Click to proceed. You will then see a summary of the decisions and responses you made, as well as the following banner at the top:
If you’re ready to finish resolving the Dispute, click Confirm and send. You’ll see confirmation that this was successful and be redirected back to the Disputes queue.
Now that you know everything about Playvox's disputes, how about learning about our Coaching Product?
Last Updated: 06.10.2019