Before sending a survey out, Playvox lets you send a test survey so that you can see how things look from the user’s end. You will need to configure the message template before sending it out.
1. Go to VoC > Surveys.
2. Find the survey you want to test, and click More > Send a test survey.
3. Provide the following information:
- The name of the agent. This agent will need to have an External Profile that has been approved.
- Customer name
- Customer email (can use this in conjunction with the phone number or by itself)
- Customer phone number (can use this in conjunction with email or by itself)
4. Click Send to send the test email.
- Managing VoC Surveys
- Customizing Your VoC Email and SMS Templates
- Managing VoC Survey Users
- Sending Survey Emails or SMS Texts
- Viewing VoC Survey Reports
- Managing VoC Survey Activity
- Managing Permissions in VoC
Last Edited: 5.29.20