December 1, 2020 update: This article now reflects new VoC Settings permissions. See step 5 below.
Administrators and Super-administrators have access to all VoC tabs (Surveys, Users, Reports, Log). Agents only have access to the Reports tab with their own reports, and only to those reports which link to their service.
Super administrators can grant access to the rest of the tabs for the rest of the users.
Granting Access and Managing Permissions
1. In the top right-hand corner of your Playvox Dashboard, click Settings > Roles Management.
2. From this page, you can:
Search for existing roles.
See the existing roles, as well as the number of users assigned to that role and the Playvox Modules to which the roles grant access.
Create new roles.
3. To give access or change permissions for a specific VoC product, click the Edit icon for the user group for which you want to grant access
On the next page, click VoC in the left column.
4. In the main panel, locate VoC Settings Permissions, which contains two critical settings:
Manage VoC settings — check this box to enable users to manage critical functions such as the ability to perform general VoC configuration and also manage VoC triggers. Trigger management is a critical function because it manages the options to send surveys.
Manage VoC SMS — check this box to enable users to manage the create, delete, and view SMS information for the account. This is a critical function because SMS accounts generate additional costs.
5. Change access to Reports Permission, if necessary. The Reports section has the following options:
View all VoC Reports gives access to all reports.
Access only own VoC Reports gives access to only your own reports.
No is no access at all.
6. You can also modify access to the Survey, User, or Log sections.
NOTE: Control access to other sections with the corresponding checkbox. Check a box to enable this user type to access to that section. Uncheck a box to deny access to a section.
7. Click Save to apply your changes.
Last Edited: 12.1.2020