If you have advanced login needs using external identity providers, Playvox will support you using the SAML 2.0 protocol.
The data needed to complete the next steps of configuration will depend on every vendor implementation.
- Login in your Playvox account >> Under the gear settings click on Community
2. Click on the Security tab.
3. Under the authentication section you'll find multiple options for authentication using external providers. Select the option "Allow SAML sign on for everyone".
In case the option is not visible in your site please reach out our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once the option is activated, Playvox will request some additional information to complete the configuration.
Obtaining the configuration options will vary for each vendor:
5. Once the configuration is in place, click "Save" and Playvox will request automatic authentication across your identity providers and not with basic user and password options. You can always disable the SAML sign on and Playvox will request basic authentication again.
Last Edited: 08.26.2019