Welcome to Playvox! Since this may be your first time using Playvox to conduct an evaluation of an agent’s customer interaction, we will walk you through everything you need to know.
These Creating a Quality Evaluation articles cover the following tasks:
- Selecting or searching for a customer interaction and/or agent for evaluation
- Options when conducting evaluations: scorecard types, scoring, feedback, etc.
- Distributing evaluations to team leaders and agents
- Using dashboards for viewing historical information on your evaluations
This article describes how to search for a customer interaction and/or agent for evaluation.
With Playvox, you no longer need spreadsheets!
Let’s review how to navigate Playvox. Below is your dashboard. After you log into Playvox, click Quality on the main navigation bar.
You have the following tools in the sub-navigation bar.
This is the starting point for any evaluation. For most customers, a set of customer interactions appear on this screen. These interactions are automatically pulled from interaction platforms such as Zendesk, Salesforce, and TalkDesk into Playvox.
This section lets you preview and select customer interactions associated with agents for evaluation. Optionally, the Interactions screen also contains a list of agents to be evaluated. The interactions reside on and are viewed within another platform.
This dashboard contains all evaluations conducted by quality analysts. You can filter evaluations for review and review each evaluation in detail as a historical record.
Reports and My report
These dashboards contain various reports on evaluations by agents, analysts, trends, etc.
This dashboard allows administrators to invite multiple QA evaluators to a calibration session to evaluate the same customer interactions. These results are compared for discussion and calibration of QA staff.
Quality Analysts can save and revisit incomplete evaluations.
Available Options when Conducting Evaluations
Now, let's look into Interactions in more detail.
Before we begin, there are four options in Playvox you can choose from when conducting an evaluation:
- Select a specific customer interaction based on a set of filters.
- Run a quick filter, which is a temporary filter you create that is separate from the standard filters.
- Run a quick search for a specific interaction by transaction or interaction number.
- Manually choose an agent and scorecard. The customer interaction is selected on a separate vendor platform.
Let's review each option.
Selecting a Customer Interaction
If your Playvox platform has been integrated with another vendor interaction platform such as Zendesk or Salesforce, Playvox displays these available interactions for evaluation within the Playvox Quality Analyst dashboard.
1. From the Interactions dashboard, select a specific filter.
Note: These are typically labeled by type of interaction or the source of the interaction, like Customer Support or Zendesk.
2. Click the Select filter menu.
3. Choose a filter.
Note: These filters have been configured by your platform administrator.
4. Click the Select menu if you wish to see interactions for a specific user.
Note: Optionally, you can also select a specific agent's set of customer interactions. The default is All users.
These filters display only those interactions from a specific source and for a specific user.
Here is an example dashboard for customer service tickets from Zendesk.
Customer interactions display in the left column of the dashboard. Interaction metadata appears within the card: agent name, date of interaction, the status of the interaction, etc.
The interaction, or transaction number, appears in the upper right corner of the interaction window.
The interaction’s evaluation status appears as a label. Playvox displays all customer interactions in the list to the left side of the dashboard, even if they have already been evaluated.
- Taken: Indicates someone has selected the transaction. You may also evaluate it, but this lets you know someone else is in the process of evaluating it.
- Evaluated: Someone has already completed evaluation of this interaction.
- No label: Not yet evaluated.
- Not sync'd: This indicates that an agent associated with an interaction is not active on the Playvox platform. Typically, these are not a priority for quality analysts.
You can click one of the interactions in the left column. A preview of the interaction appears in the right column. It could be an email, phone call recording, chat, trouble ticket, etc. Click on the right tab in the right column to view additional metadata on the interaction.
In the Salesforce example below, the metadata includes additional case information.
Below is an example of a customer interaction phone call.
The recorded audio file appears in the Recording tab. You can preview the interaction or recording before conducting a scorecard evaluation.
Click the audio arrow to listen to the audio file. A track appears at the bottom of your dashboard. Stop and start the audio file by clicking the advance/pause button in the bottom left.
You can view the call’s metadata in the Call details tab
Running a Quick Filter or Quick Search
Your system administrator sets up the standard filters for the Interactions dashboard. However, you can also perform a quick filter using a set of rules for interaction types. Or you can run a quick search by specific customer interaction number.
The Quick filter icon is located below the Select filter field.
To run a quick filter:
1. Select a filter from the Select filter menu.
2. Click the Quick filter icon. A set of options specific to the filter you selected display. Filter options vary depending on your selection.
3. From this window, choose other options for filters.
A Quick filter allows you to change the filter on the fly. It does not override the standard filter settings configured by your administrator. Filters default to standard administrator filter settings. Quick filters will default to your last set of filter options.
Let's say you know the customer interaction number. The third option lets you select an interaction by number.
1. Click the Select filter menu.
2. Select Quick search.
3. Select the connector within the Select connector menu.
Note: This identifies the platform source or location of the interaction.
4. Enter the interaction number and press Enter on your keyboard. The interaction appears on your screen.
Using Manual Mode to Choose an Agent
As a fourth option, you can turn on Manual mode to select an agent by name to start an evaluation.
This is the default mode if you haven’t configured a 3rd party customer platform with Playvox like Zendesk or Salesforce, or if the source platform is not one of the available connector platforms.
In Manual mode, Playvox references the interaction on the other platform, but you access the scorecard on Playvox and the evaluation is captured with the Playvox scorecard.
To use Manual mode:
1. Click Off on the top left of your dashboard. The button turns blue in the On state.
2. A list of active agents on the Playvox platform appears.
2. Scroll the list of agents, or search by name. You can search by partial text for the first or last name.
- Step 5.2 - Creating Quality Scorecards
- Creating a Quality Evaluation - Creating a Customer Interaction Evaluation
- Creating a Quality Evaluation - Notifying Agents and Team Leaders About Evaluations
- Creating a Quality Evaluation - Reviewing Your Historical Evaluations
Last Edited: 06.13.20