The Evaluation time column on the Evaluations page tracks the amount of time the analyst spent on the evaluation from the time the analyst clicks Evaluate until they click Send Evaluation.
To see how the Evaluation time tracker works.
- Click Start Evaluation. The Evaluation window appears.
- Select the user, team, and scorecard.
- Click Evaluate. The evaluation appears, and time begins to be tracked.
- When you are done with the evaluation, click Send Evaluation. The Evaluation time tracker stops, and the following page appears to let you know the total time spent on the evaluation.
- This information only displays for users who have manage evaluations privileges. If you need to edit the evaluation for any reason after clicking Send Evaluation, or if you need to open a dispute, no time is tracked.
- If you leave/close this evaluation by clicking on another location within Playvox, the tracked time automatically stops. When you come back to the evaluation and open it, the time automatically resumes.
- However, if you open up a new tab, browser window, or application while keeping the evaluation open, the tracking time does not stop.