You can create triggers for your VoC product. When a VoC trigger is activated, a survey is sent out. For example, you can create a trigger where every time an agent marks a high priority ticket as done, a survey will be triggered. Before doing this, you will need to have an active one of our supported integrations (Salesforce, Zendesk or Kustomer)
Creating a New Trigger
To create VoC triggers:
1. From the Settings (gear) icon, select VoC.
2. From the VoC Settings page, click New.
3. On the Create trigger page, enter a trigger Name and Description.
4. In the drop-down, choose a Connector.
NOTE: You can choose either Salesforce, Zendesk or Kustomer.
5. In the next drop-down, choose the Survey you want.
6. For Delivery method: , check the box for either or both the Email and SMS delivery type that you want for this survey.
7. Enter conditions by clicking Add Condition.
8. Enter the condition values, and then click Add Condition to add another.
NOTE: For example, by entering the condition above, every time an agent marks a high priority ticket as done, a survey will be triggered.
Editing a trigger
To edit a trigger:
1. From the gear icon, select VoC.
2. Click the edit icon in the Options column.
3. Make changes as necessary, and then click Save Changes.
- Managing VoC Surveys
- Customizing Your VoC Email and SMS Templates
- Managing VoC Survey Users
- Sending a Test VoC Survey
- Viewing VoC Survey Reports
- Managing VoC Survey Activity
- Managing Permissions in VoC
Last Updated: 9.1.20