To view disputes:
- Log into Playvox.
- Click Quality at the top of the screen.
- Click the Disputes tab. The Disputes queue appears.
Administrators can give any Playvox user the ability to open a dispute for another user.
To do this:
- Click the gear icon and select Roles Management.
- Click Quality for the user role you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Quality Disputes Permissions section.
- Select View team’s and own disputes from the View disputes menu.
- Select Allow to create team’s and own disputes from the Create disputes menu.
- Click Save.
Now the user role (in this case, the team leader) can open a dispute for any member of their team.
If an agent views an evaluation in which another person has started a dispute, they will see the following message.
The agent (in this case, Santa Cruz) can click View Dispute to view the dispute that has been started by another person (in this case, Boss Boss).