If you have disputes activated, an agent can open a dispute at any time.
To view disputes:
- Log into Playvox.
- Click Quality at the top of the screen.
- Click the Disputes tab. The Disputes queue appears.
By default, an agent can open a dispute at any time. However, you have the option to limit the number of days an agent has to open a dispute.
To do this:
- Click the gear icon and select Quality.
- Click the Disputes tab.
- Click to select the Enable a time from to start a Dispute process checkbox.
- Enter the number of days a user has to start a dispute.
Note: After this number of days, the Start Dispute button within the evaluation will be disabled.