This is an overview of the Playvox learning application.
The default page is the homeroom, which contains the Ongoing and Completed tabs:
- Ongoing - this section lists your courses that have approaching deadlines, and also other courses that may be in progress.
- Completed - click this tab to view all of the courses that you have successfully completed.
Click on any course to view the course page.
In the Library, you can easily access all of your existing courses and learning paths. You can also browse any new courses or paths that are available to you.
Searching for courses
Enter a search term or phrase into the search field. Also, you can click the Filters button to display these drop-downs:
- Type - choose a learning path or course.
- Order by - choose to sort in ascending or descending order.
- Skills - check one or boxes to filter the lists by skills.
After choosing the filters, click the Apply button in the upper-right.
Scroll down to this section and view the cards that correspond to the courses in which you are currently enrolled.
My Learning Path
A learning path is a set of courses that move toward a common goal. This section contains the learning path(s) that you are currently pursuing.
Though they are accessible to you, you are not yet enrolled in these courses. Click on a course card to begin the enrollment process.
New Learning Paths
Though they are accessible to you, you have not yet enrolled in these learning paths. Click on a path card to begin the enrollment process.
If you have manager permissions, you will see a Manager link at the top of the page.
The Courses tab is the default. Here you can:
- View the summary at the top, which displays a total count of the courses and learners enrolled.
- Click the New Course button to create a new course.
- In the Course list sub-tab, you can click to edit a course any course that is in draft or public status.
- Archive or delete a course.
Click the Learning Paths tab in the upper-left corner. Here you can:
- View the summary at the top, which displays a total count of the learning path and learners enrolled.
- Click the New Learning button to create a new course.
- In the Learning paths list sub-tab, you can click to edit a course any learning path that is in draft or public status.
- Archive or delete a learning path.
NOTE: To view reports, you must have reports access. Ask you administrator to give you permission in roles management.
View the summaries at the top, which displays counts for Library Material, Activities Completed, Training Hours, and Enrollments.
There are four tabs on which you can view details on the progress with respect to an Activity, Learners, Courses, and Learning paths.