Congratulations on creating your first course! But what would a class be without the students?! There are three options for enrolling learners:
A learner self-enrolls in a public course
A learner requests enrollment for a private course
A trainer or manager enrolls learners into a public or private course
Now let’s elaborate on these options.
Self-enrollment in a public course (for the learner)
1. Go to Learning > Library
My Courses will be at the top, if you are currently enrolled in any courses.
2. Scroll down to New Courses.
Note: Courses with a lock symbol next to them are not available for self-enrollment.
3. Select the course you’d like to enroll in.
4. Click the Enroll button in the course heading.
After you click Enroll, a popup window will appear asking you to confirm your decision.
5. Click Enroll and the course content will be unlocked.
Note: You may unenroll at any time by clicking the button shown below.
A popup window will appear asking you to confirm your decision.
Enrollment request for a private course (for learners and managers)
Some courses are private, which are indicated with a lock icon. As noted before, these courses are NOT available for self-enrollment.
You may, however, still request enrollment by following these steps:
Click on the course you’d like to enroll in.
2. Click Request Enrollment.
The manager will receive an enrollment request email and notification on Playvox.
1a. Click on the notifications tab in Playvox to view an enrollment request.
1b. Click Review from the enrollment request email.
2. Hover your mouse over the learner who requested enrollment, and two icons
3. Click the check mark to approve enrollment, or the trash can icon to delete the
Enrollment by a Manager or Trainer
A trainer or manager can enroll learners from a public or private course page.
1. Go to the Courses list under Learning > Manager.
2. Select the course you’d like to add learners to.
3. Scroll down to the Learners tab and click Add Learners.
A popup window will appear. You may search for learners by name or by team.
4. Check the boxes for the learners you want to invite and click the arrow icon.
5. Once learners have been selected and moved over to the right column, click
Congratulations! You’re set up for success! Managers, you’ll want to check out Course Management next. Or perhaps you’d like to review one of our other Learning articles below. Happy studying!