You’ve successfully created evaluations for your team members, and are now ready to review the data attached to them. You may even want to export that historical data. In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that!
1. Go to Quality > Evaluations.
2. Choose to view evaluations for all scorecards, or select a specific scorecard.
3. You may also select a Team for the scorecard.
Note: You may search for both Active and Archived Scorecards and Teams.
4. To filter your evaluations, click Add Filter.
5. Select to filter by agent, analyst, signed, achieved, interaction ID, or user
Note: You can only filter by scorecard custom fields if they have already been added to the scorecard. See this article to read more on how to create custom fields.
6. Based on the filter selection you choose, you will be prompted to enter data. The
screenshot below displays if you were to filter by agent.
7. Make your selection and click Done.
8. You can also filter by date.
Click the Date field to select the start and end date for your filter. You may also choose to select general time periods like This week, Last week, etc. or a previously created date Filter. Click here to read how to create default date filters. After selecting your date range, click Done.
9. To save your filter, click Save Filter.
10. To select a filter you have saved, click the Filter field and select the filter.
Note: Click the three horizontal lines to the right of a saved filter to edit the filter or delete it.
The filtered set of evaluations display automatically based on the filters you add.
Evaluations include the original customer interaction for review.
11. To export at any time, simply click the Export button at the top right of your
Once you hit the Export button, the following banner will appear stating "The export process may take some time depending on the number of evaluations filtered. You will receive a notification when it's finished.":
12. To download a CSV of your evaluations, click on the notification that says "Your
file is ready to download". This will bring you to your Export Center.
OR go to Settings > Export Center.
13. Click the Download icon and enjoy your results!
Note: Only Admins and Super Admins have the ability to Export by default on Playvox. However, if you would like an Agent, Team Leader, or Analyst to be able to view and export their own evaluations, it's easy to do!
Congratulations! You’re now an expert on reviewing, searching for, and exporting Quality Evaluations!