In order to create more opportunities for engagement with your learners, Playvox has enabled attachments for ALL learning course activities. That means that you can attach pictures, spreadsheets, or gifs (to name a few) to Video Activities, Enrichment Activities, PlayCards, and Quizzes! You’ll find this magic in the Activity Settings which is also where you can add an approximate length (in minutes) for the activity. Read on to unleash your creative, course-making genius!
Go to Learning > Manager.
You’ll land on the Courses page.
3. Select the course you’d like to add attachments to. Click here if you need to
review how to create and publish a course.
4. Then, click on the Edit Icon next to the activity’s name where you’d like to add
An Activity page will open.
5. Click Settings at the top right of the Activity Page.
A Settings page will appear on the right with fields for Approximate Time (Minutes), and Attachments.
Note: Quiz settings are slightly different. They will NOT have an Approximate Time field. Instead, you’ll be able to determine the percentage needed to pass the quiz (which shows up on the top of the Quiz page), whether or not you will allow a retry, how many retry attempts are permitted, and what the retry delay will be in minutes (if applicable).
6. Under Attachments, click Browse to upload files and links related to the learning
Note: You may attach up to 10 files (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif, .csv) with a maximum file size of 10MB per file.
7. Select the files you’d like to attach.
8. Enter the Approximate Time (in minutes) it will take to complete the enrichment
9. Then click Save.
Important: Any changes made to a previously published course MUST be updated on the course page.
You’ll receive a confirmation message. Click update course to confirm.
Well done! By adding attachments, you’ve added another level of engagement for sheer learning awesomeness. If you haven’t already, make sure to finish the process of Creating and Publishing your Course.
Or review any of these Learning Articles!