“Dialpad and Playvox have partnered to provide advanced, fully integrated WEM capabilities for Dialpad Contact Center. Now, Dialpad Contact Center managers can more efficiently manage their agent teams and reduce staffing costs while improving productivity (and morale!) across their contact center.” - Ron Stevenson, Senior Product Marketing Manager of Dialpad.
We’ll show you the exact steps you need to take starting… Now!
Before we get started, keep the following in mind:
This integration pulls in metadata and call transcripts, not actual audio files. The transcript will appear in Interactions the same way a chat would.
Users will not be automatically imported. You super awesome Super Admins will need to add users manually, either one by one, or by CSV file, ensuring that the email addresses entered into Playvox match the email address in Dialpad. Once this is done, the names will attach to the interactions like normal. See this article to read more about Adding Users.
Okay, let's go!
Go to Settings > Integrations
2. Click the green New button.
3. Click on the Dialpad image.
4. Enter a descriptive name (or keep Dialpad as the default name), and the API key
from your Dialpad account.
Note: Not sure how to get your Dialpad API key? Check out this article for more information.
5. Once you’ve filled in the information, simply click Connect!
A confirmation popup will appear where you may customize your settings.
6. Click Customize Settings (we encourage this step in order for you to fine-tune
what fields will be brought into your integration) or you may simply Return to
Customize your Settings
Activate or deactivate each field as a whole or individually in Display and Filter. You can read more about interaction filters here.
Note: All changes are saved automatically.
2. Once you’ve adjusted your settings, click the go back button to return to the
Integrations Settings page.
The Integration will be listed in the Integrations settings page.
3. Click on the Actions button next to dialpad to edit the name, adjust the settings,
or delete the integration. Read more about basic integration settings here.
4. By clicking Edit, you may change the name and API key.
5. Click Settings to return to the page that allows you to adjust filters and display.
6. Click Delete to remove the integration.
Remember: You may only delete the integration if it is not associated with active filters. Read more about filters here.
Once your integration is up and running, go to Quality > Interactions. From here you’ll be able to see the metadata and transcripts.
Awesome work! Dialpad and Playvox make quite a team!
More reading material that may be helpful: