Five9 and Playvox go together like Tacos and Tuesdays, Tikka and Masala, Salt and Pepper. Great, now we’re hungry. Read on to see how to import Five9 Users to Playvox!
Note: This connector only supports user import. See this article if you’re looking to import metadata and audio files from Five9.
Before You Start
Read this article to get familiar with Playvox Integrations in general (if you haven’t already). It’s a quick read, and has some really important info.
Know that only Five9 Account Owners may set up an integration with Playvox.
Embrace your title. You will be named an Admin User in Playvox once our software is configured.
Note: You may want to read up on our user roles in this article.
Connect Five9 Users to Playvox
Login to Playvox with your Playvox credentials.
2. Go to Settings > Integrations.
3. Click the green New button at the top right of the Integrations Settings page.
4. Click Five9 Users.
5. Fill in the following required fields:
Name your connector.
Note: You may have multiple connectors, so make sure the name is descriptive enough to properly identify them (i.e. Five9 USA, Five9 COLOMBIA, Technical support chat, etc.).
Choose your Server Zone. This option will change the connection URL based on the selected zone.
Use your Five9 account login information to fill in your Admin Email and Password.
6. Click Accept.
You will be brought to the Integrations Settings page.
7. Click the Actions button to Import Users, Edit, or Delete the Connector.
Import and Manage Users
Select Import Users from the Actions Drop-Down menu.
You will be brought to the Import Users page where you may use the search bar to locate individual users.
2. Click the box next to the User’s name (or click the box at the top to select all) to
3. Click Import when you’ve finished selecting the Users you’d like to import.
Important: Adding users will give Playvox access to personally identifiable information (PII) such as first name, last name and corporate email needed to provide our services.
Once imported, Users will appear under the Imported tab.
4. For User Management, click Go to Manage next to the user you’d like to modify.
From the User Management page, you’ll be able to Edit information, Change a User’s Role, Add User to a new team(s), etc. within Playvox. Click Save when finished.
Edit or Delete the Connector
Return to Settings > Integrations.
2. Click the Actions button, then select Edit.
3. Modify the fields you need to, then click Accept.
4. To Delete a connector, select Delete under the Actions button.
5. A confirmation message will appear. Click Accept.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully integrated Five9 Users with Playvox. Let the fun begin!