Work smarter, not harder! Centralize and manage your QA operations within Zendesk by downloading the Playvox App.
Follow this link to get to the Playvox App page on the Zendesk Marketplace. Here, you’ll be able to see app information like description, details, and installation instructions.
2. Click Install.
3. A popup window will appear. Select the Zendesk site where you'd like the
Playvox App to be downloaded.
4. Click Install.
5. Type in your Playvox credentials and click Sign in.
6. You'll be led to an installation page. Type in the subdomain for your Playvox
Note: This should be the same subdomain where you currently have your Zendesk-Playvox integration configured.
7. Optional: To Enable role restrictions, click the box. Then select the roles that
should have access to the app.
Important: Make sure that the enabled Zendesk roles match the roles synchronized in Playvox.
8. Optional: You may also Enable group restrictions by clicking the box and typing
the groups that should have access to the app.
Remember: Groups not selected won’t be able to access the app.
9. Click Install.
10. The Playvox App will now be enabled and listed under Admin Home > Apps and
Integrations > Zendesk Support Apps. From here, make sure you’re on the
Currently Installed tab.
Remember: You must be a Zendesk Support administrator to see this information.
Great work! Now that you’ve installed the Playvox App for Zendesk Support, check out this article to get a deeper understanding of how it all works. See you there!