Spam. No, we’re not talking about the pink meat in the can. We’re talking about the unsolicited junk that passes into our inboxes and messes up our workflow. Sometimes these messages even make it into support tickets, which is why Playvox gives you and your analysts the option to skip an interaction in Regular Workloads. Let’s check it out together.
Go to Quality>Workloads.
2. If you manage workloads and are also an evaluator, you’ll see a switch in the
upper right-hand corner. Turn the Analyst Mode to ON. An evaluator without
management permissions can skip to step 3.
3. You'll be brought to a list of workloads. Select your workload.
4. In a Regular Workload, you should see the Interaction ID on the left.
5. Select an interaction to Start Evaluating or Skip the interaction.
6. Click Skip Interaction to skip the interaction. A popup window will appear. Select
a category from the drop-down menu.
7. Then leave a comment explaining why you skipped this interaction.
Note: It is required to select a category AND leave a comment before confirming.
8. Click on Manage categories to Edit, Create, or Delete a category.
Important: You may only manage categories if you are an Admin or Super Admin. This option will not appear for other roles.
9. Click Confirm action.
10. Playvox will skip the selected interaction, and reassign a different interaction
that falls within the initial workload range.
Note: If there are no available interactions to replace the skipped interaction, a message will appear at the top of the screen.
Skipidee-doo-dah! You’ve done it! Want to read more about Workloads? Check these out: