Playvox knows that Quality Management is a multi-faceted, fast-paced, and ever-changing operation. You need all hands on deck, and - as always - the more data, the better! You may remember, we created Evaluate the Analyst to allow more insight into how Analysts are scoring agents. Quality Analyst Reviews take this idea a step further by providing feedback and encouragement to your analysts. Let’s take a look at the whole Quality environment to give your customers the best possible experience.
How Does it Work?
The Analyst Review process starts by building a Scorecard. You’ll then Start a Review from an Evaluation. From the Review View, you’ll be able to see the whole-quality picture with the Original Interaction, Evaluation Result, and the Review Scorecard, side-by-side. Finally, you’ll complete the Review Scorecard and add any necessary feedback.
Note: You may also start a review directly from the Calibrations Details page (provided one of the Participants is connected to the original evaluation that started the Calibration).
After sending the review, you’ll be redirected to the Reviews page where you can find all the historic data concerning Quality Analyst Reviews including Reviews Reports.
Our team thinks of scorecards as “user-friendly, practical tools to measure your employees’ customer service… They’re basically a checklist of questions you can use to assess performance and identify strengths and weaknesses objectively.”
Traditionally, Analysts use scorecards to assess an Agent’s performance, but here at Playvox we think Change is Good. That’s why we’ve developed a special scorecard just for Analyst Reviews.
Go to Quality > Scorecards.
2. Click Create a New Scorecard and select From Scratch under Review
3. From here, create your Review Scorecard much like you would a regular
Title your scorecard
(Optional) View Settings to add a scorecard description, define the
checkbox option limit, and default scorecards to positive answers.
Add sections and questions.
Add answers and assign points.
When you've finished creating your scorecard, click Publish.
A popup window will appear. Click Yes, publish the scorecard.
Start a Review
Go to Quality > Evaluations.
2. Click View in the row that corresponds to your chosen Evaluation.
3. A new window will appear with the details of the evaluation, including the
Analyst, as well as any associated interactions.
Remember: For Standalone Evaluations, there will be no associated interactions.
4. Click on the Actions button at the top right of the page.
5. Then select Start Review from the drop-down menu.
6. A popup window will appear. The selected Analyst will be provided by default,
but you'll need to select a scorecard from the drop-down menu to complete your
7. Select the Analyst Review scorecard you made at the beginning of this process.
8. Click Continue.
9. From here, you'll see your Interactions (if not a Standalone), the Evaluation
Result, and your Review Scorecard side-by-side in one easy view!
Note: Notice the interaction ID under Evaluations Result. This will match the interaction ID of the Evaluation for easy reference. Remember, this reference label is customizable. Below, the example shows this as a Transaction ID.
10. Fill out your scorecard.
11. Add feedback to a section and/or in the Feedback Summary section. This is a
great place to go into detail about what worked and what didn't work in the
12. When you're finished, click Send Review.
13. To view your reviews (say that 10 times fast!), go to Quality > Reviews. At the top
of the page, you’ll be able to filter by Scorecard, Analyst, and/or Status. The
review page contains:
Status (complete or draft)
Options (view or delete)
Click View next to the review you'd like to view.
14. You'll be brought back to the Review View, this time with Analyst Review
Results on the right.
To view Reviews Reports, click on the Reviews Reports button at the top right of the Reviews page.
2. You'll see quick stats on the top dashboard, and overviews sorted by Scorecard
and Analyst underneath.
3. Click on View Report from the Analyst tab to get more granular details.
Congratulations! You’re a Quality Analyst Review expert! Get ready to take your Quality Management to the next level.