CSV files are Universal, and are known to be faster and less complicated than other spreadsheets. They can easily be opened in the spreadsheet/BI software of your choice (including Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, etc.). That’s why Playvox created the Export Center for Evaluations, Calibrations, Learning Courses, Learning Paths, and Users. Download your data into a CSV, and open it however you’d like.
Note: The maximum number of Evaluations and Calibrations, available in a single download is 6,000.
Go to Quality > Evaluations.
2. Click on the Export button on the right side of your screen.
Go to Quality > Calibrations.
2. Filter as desired.
3. Click the Export button on the right side of your screen.
From Learning Courses
Go to Learning > Reports.
2. Click on the Courses or Learning Paths tab, depending on which one you'd like
Remember: You must be a manager to export Courses and Learning Paths.
3. Select the course or learning path you'd like to export.
4. Click the export button on the top right of your screen.
5. A pop-up window will appear confirming that your export will be created in the
background. Click Close.
From User Management
Go to Settings > User Management.
2. Filter Users as desired.
3. From the Actions drop-down menu, select Export Users.
4. Select the users you'd like to export: Active, Inactive, or Pending Invitations.
5. Click the Export button.
View and Download your Exports
After exporting your data from Evaluations, Calibrations, Learning Courses, Learning Paths, or User Management, a message will appear saying "The export process may take some time depending on the number of evaluations filtered. You will receive a notification when it's finished."
2. When the export is complete, a notification indicator will appear in the bell icon at
the upper-right corner of the page. You can click that notification, or go to
From the bell icon, select the notification "Your file is ready to download".
From Settings, go to Export Center.
3. From the Export Center, you'll be able to download your files by clicking the small
icon in the options column. Data is arranged with the newest exports at the top.
Note: The CSV file will only be available for the user who made the request, and only available for download for 24 hours. If it is not downloaded within that time frame, you will need to run the Export again.
4. Locate the CSV file in the Downloads folder on your computer and click to open
Note: When opening a CSV file in Excel, you may experience formatting issues. In order to reduce issues, consider performing the following steps:
Import > CSV > Delimited > UTF-8 > Comma + Dot & Comma
Browse the column headings and the information in the file. Notice that the CSV file includes attributes such as:
Evaluation ID (#)
Evaluation time in seconds
Custom feedback option
Note: The Export Center is available to all users who have the permission to "View All Evaluations." Permissions for this, and other features can be configured in Roles Management.