With Quality Evaluations Logs, you can view the original evaluation submission along with any edits made after submission. You’ll be able to see who modified what, and when.
Edit Example and Viewing the Evaluations Log
Let’s walk through a quick example of how these logs work. First, we’ll make edits to an existing evaluation. Then, we’ll see how to view that information and what details are included. Here we go!
Go to Quality > Evaluations.
2. Select the evaluation to open it.
3. Select Edit from the Actions drop-down menu.
4. For the purpose of our example, make a change to the evaluation (e.g. Select
"No" when the answer was previously "Yes").
5. Click the Send Evaluation button.
6. A confirmation banner will appear at the top of your screen indicating that the
changes have been made. Click Actions and select View Logs.
7. A pop-up window will appear showing the Date (sorted newest to oldest), the
User who made the changes, and the Log activity.
Note: The arrow indicates our example of an Answer option change in the log.
The following types of changes are logged:
Changes to the responses of the evaluations
Changes to the values in custom fields
Changes to the custom feedback options
Changes in the number of the interaction
Changes to the comments for a specific section or a specific question
Changes to the evaluation date
Changes to the name of the evaluators
Changes in the user(s) to notify
If/when the user signs the evaluations
Great work! Go forth and view your Evaluations Logs with confidence!