Some people are great at sports. Others excel in math, or music. A few wild cards seem to be excellent in just about everything (are they even human?). The point is, we all have different strengths. Playvox recognizes that, which is why we’ve developed Analyst to Analyst interaction transfers.
Some things to keep in mind:
Analysts may only transfer interactions if the permissions setting allows.
Analysts may only transfer an interaction to another Analyst within the same workload.
Lastly, this is only applicable to workloads that include 2 or more Analysts
Let’s check it out.
You’ll first need to allow interactions to be transferred.
Go to Settings > Roles Management. Click into Quality from the Access Column. If you need a refresher, check out this article.
2. Scroll down to Workload Permissions. Click the box next to Transfer assignment interactions to another user.
With this permission, an Analyst will now be able to transfer an interaction to another Analyst within their workload.
Transferring an Interaction as an Analyst
Go to your workload.
You’ll have your list of interactions to evaluate on the left. Select the interaction you would like to transfer. Then click on Transfer Interaction.
3. A pop up window will appear asking you to choose which analyst within the
workload you’d like to transfer this interaction to.
4. Select the appropriate Analyst and click Accept.
5. The new Analyst will receive a notification within the system as well as an email
that this interaction was transferred.
Note: An analyst may transfer as many interactions as they’d like with this permission.
6. All transferred interactions will appear on the log for review. This log will include
the date, user who transferred, interaction number, and interaction recipient of
Great work! You’ve just stepped up your Quality game, and we’re here for it!