One of the perks of being a Playvoxer is full access to all of our awesome Help Center content! Until then, you can find some public articles here.
If you are a Playvox customer, we'll walk you through a few different scenarios to get you the information you need.
Already signed in to Playvox?
1. Click on the icon.
2. Click on Documentation
3. Our Help Center appears.
Not signed in to Playvox, but need to access the Help Center?
|Note: You only need to click into the Help Center once via your Playvox dashboard in order to maintain access. For as long as your cache is uncleared, you’ll be able to access any article at any time.|
1. Go to help.playvox.com
2. You will be brought to our Help Center landing page where our public articles live.
3. Click sign in at the top right.
4. A new page appears. Enter your domain. Make sure you select the right ending! Your choices are playvox.com, playvox.asia or playvox.eu. You may also click find your site if you don’t remember your domain.
5. Once you fill in your domain, you will be asked to sign in.
6. Sign in (or click one of our Single Sign On options). You will then be brought to the full Help Center.
Need to go to an article via a specific link?
1. If you’ve previously clicked “documentation” from the Playvox platform, you should have an active session in our new site. This will allow you to go straight to your article.
2. If you have not previously clicked into our documentation from the Playvox platform, the experience will be the exact same as above except this time, you’ll be led directly to your article.